An eclectic mixture of historical Gucci details and newly established codes, for the Pre-Fall 2018 the Queen Margaret line is presented in GG canvas, a versatile fabric that continues to pay homage to the House’s roots. Inspired by the ’70s archives, a bee enriched by glass pearls and multicolor crystals defines the closure of this small top handle bag, trimmed in red leather.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with red leather trim
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Leather ID holder with gold embossed “Blind for Love”
- Metal bee with pearls and crystals
- Detachable shoulder strap with a snap hook closure. The hook has been specially designed to attach securely, as pictured, to the back of the bag only.
- Three gussets
- Interior zipper and open pockets
- Handle with 3.5″ drop
- Detachable shoulder strap with 19.5″ drop
- Small size: 10″W x 7″H x 5″D
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Made in Italy