Ancient Florentine books inspire a collection of portfolios, decorated with metallic gold prints resembling leather-bound covers. The shape of the bag enhances this perception, with a gusseted construction that mimics pages of a book, and a print along the flap intended to appear as the spine of a book featuring the imagined title “Becchin Amore”—an interpretation of the sonnet written by poet Cecco Angiolieri for his love Becchina.
- White leather with gold frame, stars and Guccy in SEGA font, used with permission of Sega Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Gold “Becchin Amore” print
- Silk lining
- Comes with a feline head key attached to a long chain, which can be worn as a necklace. Each key will be presented in a silk drawstring bag
- Interior open pocket
- Flap with engraved lock closure
- 12″W x 8.5″H x 1.5″D
- Made in Italy
- This item will be delivered in special edition the Gucci stamp print packaging, inspired by the printed paper wrapping used to present the Spring Summer 2018 fashion show invitation.